The Hog Slat® Linear Actuator features an IP65 rating and powerful precision for all stages of ventilation.
The Hog Slat Linear Actuator is designed to be used with an automatic ventilation control. This unit provides bi-directional control with potentiometer feedback for position sensing. Can be mounted with optional Hog Slat® Linear Actuator Mounting Kit.
Features & Benefits:
- High quality motor bearings
- IP65 rating = dust proof seals and resistant to low pressure streams of water (What are IP Ratings?)
- Bi-directional control with potentiometer feedback for position sensing of inlets
- Equipped with an adjustable limit switch
- 120VAC @ 60 Hz, 1.4 A, 167W
- 240VAC @ 50/60 Hz, .8 A, 167W
- Position sensor: 10K ohm potentiometer
||350 Kgs / 772 lbs
||6.3mm / 1/4" per second @ 60 Hz
5.4mm / 7/32" per second @ 50 Hz
||610mm / 24"
|Max Duty Cycle
||20%, 12 min/hr.
The potentiometer provides a resistance (Ohm) output relative to the positioning of the actuator extension shaft. Installation manual states this value is 10KΩ which is the correct value of the potentiometer but the 24” model does not achieve 10KΩ when fully extended. For purposes of aiding calibration when connecting to controllers use the below values which represent the fully retracted and fully extended operation.
Fully retracted: 650Ω +/-.050
Fully extended: 6.40KΩ +/-.40