The ScaleBlaster AG-100 comes with everything needed to install the device on your drinking water or cool cell supply lines.
How It Works:
ScaleBlaster® is a compact, state-of-the art, computerized system installed on the incoming waterline of the house or building. It produces an oscillating electronic field using a unique and complex modulating frequency wave form that changes the physical shape, size and charge of the calcium molecules and causes them to lose their adhesive properties.
• It keeps your drinking systems scalefree, thus reducing labor costs on extra cleaning.
• Cleaner water systems improve water flow and helps decrease wet litter conditions and make all your water
systems work more efficiently.
• It reduces and works to prevent scale buildup on cool cell pads, allowing them to operate with better efficiency.
• It can improve the life of your evaporative pad, thus keeping replacement cost down and less frequent.
• Keeps scale from building up in fogger misters.
*See Resources Tab for product specifications and on-farm case study results
ScaleBLASTER® AG-100 Spec Sheet