Premise ID (PIN) required before order can be processed. (I need to register for a PIN)
Management numbers (if desired) must be consecutive 25 number ranges.
Example: 101-125, 126-150, 1-100, 201-400, etc...
PIN tags have been implemented and approved through the USDA to help improve animal traceability and increase the ability to efficiently collect and process disease surveillance data. PIN tags from the last farm occupied must be applied to all culled breeding herd animals before entering the harvest channel. Tags are available with or without imprinted management numbers to help reduce costs related to herd identification.
Quantity: 25 tags (w/ studs) per bag
Features & Benefits:
- Tags include a tamper-proof button and visual panel to easily identify tagged animals
- Tags include the official US shield, the assigned alpha-numeric seven character PIN (Premises Identification Number), state abbreviation and an "Unlawful to Remove" notice
- Constructed of high-grade polyuretahane to resist damage
- Data is laser imprinted and inked to for easily visibility
- Treated with Infecta+Guard to protect application site from infection until healed
Use the Destron Fearing™ Progrip™ Applicator to quickly apply ear tags on your animals and the EZ Knife™ for quick, safe removal.