Depending on availablility, lead time on these auger kits can be between 5-7 weeks after we receive your order before they are ready to ship.
Rigid auger unloading kit attaches to grain/feed bulk bins. 4 inch diameter. Available in 11', 15' and 20' lengths.
Unloader weldment, drive motor, drive pulley and discharge spout must be purchased separately.
- Auger tube
- Auger flighting
- Auger pulley
- Drive belt
- Motor Mount
Selecting Drive Motor Size
- Horsepower recommendations are for augering reasonably dry grain at different angles.
- Grain with 15% moisture and above may require more horsepower if maximum capacity is to be maintained.
- Use a 2-1/2" to 3.0" motor pulley for a recommended auger speed of 550 RPM to 650 RPM motor pulley not furnished. Excessive wear will result if auger speed is in excess of 700 RPM and auger load up will occur if auger speed is less than 500 RPM or flow gate is required.
- Auger speeds in excess of 750 RPM should be avoided as excessive wear will result. Auger speed below 450 RPM require a flow control to restrict intake to the auger.
- High torque is required to turn the flighting if it is permitted to “load up” at low speed and damage to the auger can result. An optional control gate is available for this purpose.
|Suggested Horsepower Requirements
|4" x 11'
|4" x 15'
|4" x 20'
4 Inch Rigid Auger Assembly and Operation Manual
Oversized Item: Freight calculations at checkout are an estimation only. We will contact you with exact freight costs before processing the order.