Flexible auger systems make up the backbone of feed delivery systems for most poultry and swine production operations. GrowerSELECT® Grow-Flex™ auger and feed line components are engineered and designed to provide reliable performance where you need it. Additionally, many GrowerSELECT feed system components are high-quality direct replacement parts that will fit your existing flexible auger feeding systems from other manufacturers.
- We’ve put 45 years of knowledge from building, installing and servicing livestock equipment into designing and producing all of our GrowerSELECT products
- We manufacture our GrowerSELECT Auger Systems and sell them directly to you through our own extensive retail store network. This eliminates dealer markups, allowing us to pass the savings on to you.
- All GrowerSELECT products are backed by a TWO YEAR WARRANTY…the best in the business! Controlling the manufacturing and distribution process from beginning to end allows us to confidently stand behind our products and means you only ever have to deal with one company.
A consistent supply of fresh feed depends on a smooth transition out of the bin and into the Grow-Flex system. GrowerSELECT offers three upper boot options to fit multiple feed delivery needs.
- 16” collar boots are available in straight bottom and 30 degree angle bottom styles
- Clear, injection molded impact-resistant clear polycarbonate construction provides quick visual confirmation that feed is properly flowing into the system
- Mounting holes are not pre-drilled, allowing replacement boots to be mounted correctly to existing feed line configurationsGrowerSELECT® bin boots, weldments and anchor bearings ensure smooth transition of feed from the bin into the delivery system and are designed to provide years of reliable service.
- 14” collar black double unloader boot with straight bottom available
GrowerSELECT unloading weldments are available in all common flexible auger system sizes to fit existing or new feed distribution installations.
- Options are available for single, twin, single tandem, twin tandem and quad pipe feed line designs.
- Complete kits are available, as well as individual replacement parts including access doors, plates, clamps, slide gates, transfer plates and baffles
- Cannonball and Jitterball agitators are available to help prevent feed bridging in the boot
GrowerSELECT anchor bearings are a quality OEM replacement option, available in all common flexible auger sizes. Whether paired with other GrowerSELECT unloading components, or existing equipment, they will provide years of reliable service.
An extended anchor bearing is available for Model 75/300 auger to plug the auger core and prevent over-filling in the unloader, solving broken auger issues in tandem bin installations. The extended anchor bearing is a 14’ extension that can be cut-to-length, so that it will extend just past the front bin boot.
An innovative manufacturing process forges a stronger, more durable auger that provides superior flexing and breakage strength to outperform standard flexible auger. Rely on Grow-Flex auger for dependable feed delivery in new installations and when replacing old auger in existing systems.
- Model Sizes Available: 55/200, 55EP/220EP, 75/300, 75P/300P, 90/350, 108, and 125/500
- Delivery capacities from 15-220 pounds per minute; capable of transferring mash/crumbles (18% moisture content), pellets and shelled/high moisture corn (27% moisture content)
- Transports feed up, down, horizontally and around bends in the feed lineGrow-Flex™ auger and PVC tube are manufactured from high-quality materials for long life and reliable performance. Available in five sizes to meet all feed system design needs.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty from the date of installation
PVC Auger Tube
GrowerSELECT auger tube is manufacturer using a special formulation of blended PVC to produce a durable feed pipe that is wear resistant and UV stabilized.
- Model Sizes Available: 55/200, 75/300, 90/350, 108, and 125/500
- 45° curved elbow tubes provide proper auger support over a 5’ turn radius in corners and are constructed with a thicker wall in the curve to resist auger wear
- Auger tube and elbows feature one bell shaped end to eliminate the need for extra tube couplers
- GrowerSELECT auger tube couplers are available in all sizes to connect feed lines when shortening, repairing and terminating at the drive unit control box
GrowerSELECT drop adaptors are easily installed to provide simple control of feed output on flexible auger feed lines.
- 100% drop-out style adapter fits on new and existing feed line installations
- Two-piece design allows drop to be installed using stainless steel hose clamps without disassembling the feed line
- Overlapping top and bottom seams prevent water entry
- Positive shut-off with pull ropes provides complete control over feed output
- Model Sizes Available: 55/200, 75/300 and 90/350
- Pair with GrowerSELECT translucent drop tube to direct feed output into hoppers and feeders
GrowerSELECT flexible auger power units are manufactured to strict specifications in order to excel at the challenging operating requirements of swine and poultry feeding systems. Complete drive units are built with a GrowerSELECT motor, gear head and pinion; available in 1/3 HP, 1/2 HP, 3/4 HP, 1 HP & 1-1/2 HP options to power models 55/200, 75/300 and 90/350 flexible auger systems. Single and three-phase drive unit options are available in 1HP and 1-1/2 HP ratings.
- Built with a stress-proof 1144 steel shaft that provides excellent protection from shaft breakageAll GrowerSELECT products feature a two year warranty. 1/3 HP 352 RPM drive unit shown.
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings provide maintenance-free smooth operation and long life
- Robust electrical design enables motors to withstand adverse operating conditions
- Shielded centrifugal starting switch gives motors a greater ability to withstand over-spin conditions
- All motors have manual reset overload protection to prevent damage or accidental starting
- Gear reduction heads are available in multiple RPM speed options to meet varying fill system rate requirements
- GrowerSELECT auger tube anchors and direct driver assemblies available to connect feed line controls and flexible auger in all swine and poultry feeding applications
- GrowerSELECT pinions are available in straight and helical designs to match gearhead and drive motor on GrowerSELECT and other OEM power units with 1/2” and 5/8” shafts
GrowerSELECT extension kits are available to extend your flexible auger feeding capabilities when feed line requirements extend past maximum rated distances or require sharp turns. Reliably feed multiple rooms or rows from a single incoming feed line. Extensions can be installed perpendicular to the supply auger line, or at the end to provide coverage in longer farrowing and gestation building layouts.
Controls & Sensors
GrowerSELECT offers a complete line of reliable and proven feed line controls, relays, switches and sensors to ensure fresh feed is always available for your animals.GrowerSELECT® controls and sensor units provide reliable automated operation of your Grow-Flex™ and other flexible auger feed systems, ensuring fresh feed is always available to your animals.
- Feed line controls mount to the drop-out box that connects the drive unit and auger pipe, and is activated by a mechanical switch that starts the fill line as the feed level falls and stops it when the drop tube has been filled. Options available with/without relays.
- Delay relays available to prevent the fill system motor from short cycling during periods of heavy feeding. Adjustable delay from 1-100 seconds.
- Hopper level controls ensure poultry feed line hoppers and hog feeders are kept full so plenty of feed is always available.
- Flat, Classic and Proxy Plus proximity sensors are available to monitor feed levels in feed drops, tubes and hoppers without mechanical activation.
- GrowerSELECT control unit bodies, switches and sensors are affordable quality replacement parts for many existing OEM feed systems.