At this time, Hog Slat is only accepting web orders from customers shipping to the USA and Canada. Online pricing in our webstore is in US Dollars (USD) and only applicable for items shipped from the USA. This pricing is not valid for items shipped from or purchased at our locations outside the USA.
All product inquiries that require shipment outside of the USA or Canada should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read these instructions and information below to place an online order with Hog Slat that will be shipped to Canada.
1. Once you have added the items to your cart; proceed to the checkout process by clicking the "Checkout" button in your shopping cart.
2. Enter your billing information exactly as it appears on your bank or credit card statements.
3. Enter your shipping address information. Please be sure to include any applicable suite, apartment or room numbers. Hog Slat will not be responsible for any package that is undeliverable due to missing address information that was not provided with the original order.
4. After we receive your order and calculate the corresponding freight charges, we will contact you by email with the actual shipping amount so that you can verify acceptance of these charges. The shipping estimation calculator cannot correctly estimate shipping charges for international orders due to packaging considerations.
5. After payment approval, your order is now accepted and confirmed. We will package your shipment for delivery.
6. You will receive an email with the tracking information for your order after the package has been picked up by the carrier.
Customers are responsible for all taxes/tariffs/fees/charges levied against purchased items being imported into their country. Hog Slat is not responsible for collecting any of these amounts when processing your order. Please provide your customs broker information (if available) after placing your order. Customers are responsible for paying all customs brokerage fees. Customers will also be responsible for any additional fees that result from shipments that are refused or are unable to be delivered during the original or subsequent delivery attempts.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What carriers does Hog Slat use to ship packages internationally?
Hog Slat web order shipments to Canada are sent using UPS. If the shipment is not sent through UPS, it will be sent through DHL. Heavy and oversized items will be palletized and shipped via LTL freight carrier.
2. Can I give you my UPS account number to use for the shipping charges?
Yes. Hog Slat will accept customer UPS account numbers for shipping charges and payment of all applicable tariffs/duties and customs brokerage charges. Please contact us after placing your order if you wish to use this option.
3. How long will it take to process my order?
The Hog Slat web sales department operates between 8:00am - 5:00 pm EST Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 3:00 pm EST Friday will be processed the following Monday.
• Please allow 1-3 business days of processing time after we receive your payment until your shipment is ready to be picked up by the freight carrier.
• Your order will require additional time to process if items must be transferred from other Hog Slat locations to the warehouse fulfilling your shipment. We will notify you at the time of payment if this is the case.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email with the tracking information for your shipment(s) once it has been picked up from our warehouse.
4. How long will it take before my items arrive at their destination?
The total shipping time will vary depending on where the final shipping destination is. For the most accurate shipping timeline, please track your package(s) with the tracking information you receive in your shipping confirmation email. Please allow at least 24 hours for the tracking information to show up on the shipping carrier's website before contacting us.
5. Who do I contact with questions about placing an order, or an order I have already placed?
Please include your order number when emailing and have your order number ready when calling. Contact Hog Slat's web sales department by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-949-4647. Para Español, pida la extensión 1239.
Hog Slat reserves the right, at our discretion, to cancel or refuse any order received through our website. We will not ship items to other countries that are illegal to possess or unlawful to send by package carrier. Any order that is cancelled, altered or returned after shipping will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for all taxes/tariffs/fees/charges levied against purchased items being imported into their country; as well as all customs brokerage charges incurred by their shipment(s). Customers will also be responsible for any additional fees that result from shipments that are refused or are unable to be delivered during the original or subsequent delivery attempts.