Compost-A-Mat® creep mats help reduce scours and save time and labor compared to traditional rubber mats.
Compost-A-Mat® creep mats are made from a biodegradable mixture of corn stalk and wood product residue. These creep mats help reduce scours and other swine disease transfer by providing a fresh, clean area for piglets to rest while creating an effective feedback stock to be used in your gestation operation.
Lightweight and intended for one-time use, these mats eliminate the labor cost and time involved with moving, cleaning and storing traditional rubber creep mats.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight mats can be easily placed by any farm worker
- Soft and absorbant mat retains heat and provides a dry, comfortable place for piglets to rest
- Elimiates the labor cost and time associated with cleaning, moving and storing traditional rubber mats
- Easily compostable or used as feedback stock for unbred gilts and prefarrowing sows
- Mat lifespan: 7-21 days (depending on conditions)
Dimensions: 30" W x 36" L
Weight: 2 pounds each
Compost-A-Mat™ Disposable Creep Pig Mat Product Information
Oversized Item: Freight calculations at checkout are an estimation only. We will contact you with exact freight costs after receiving your order.