Extra large official USDA 840 ADT cattle tags by Destron Fearing™ comply with federal livestock identification requirements.
Click here to go to the USDA APHIS Animal Traceability Website to learn more about 840 tags and federal livestock tagging requirements.
- You must have a federally assigned PIN (Premise Identification Number) from the USDA
- "840" numbers printed on the tags are registered to your PIN number on file with the USDA after purchase
The extra large Duflex® cattle tag by Destron Fearing™ offers the greatest visibility for identifying your cattle herd. Custom printed ear tags allow you to choose the range of numbers printed on your ID tags.
- Numbers must be in consecutive groups of 25 (Ex: 1001-1025, 300-499, 2101-3000)
- 4 digit number size = 1-3/4" | 5 digit number size = 1-1/2"
- Enter the range of management numbers you wish to have printed on the tag. Seperate multiple number ranges with a comma (Ex: 1-25, 76-100, 400-424)
- Custom tag orders will ship 14-21 days after order is processed
Coated with patented Infecta+Guard® to prevent infections after application. Flexible polyurethane construction carries a lifetime warranty and offers outstanding resistance to cold weather and harsh conditions. Additional markings can be permanently added to these tags with specially designed ink in the Destron Fearing™ Super Mark™ Pen.
Use the Destron Fearing™ Progrip™ Applicator to quickly apply ear tags on your animals and the EZ Knife™ for quick, safe removal.
Features & Benefits:
- Bright, fade resistant colors and numbers
- Laser printed numbers will not fade
- Self-piercing studs designed for small, clean incisions
- Only tag contacts the ear surface, preventing application needle from being used on multiple animals
- Infecta+Guard prevents infection after application
- Lifetime Warranty
Tag Dimensions: 4-5/8"L x 3"W
Weight: 0.44 ounces
Quantity per Bag: 25 (tag studs included)
Material: Custom formulated flexible polyurethane
Warnings: Infecta+Guard is self-activating upon application of the stud. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not allow stud to be exposed to moisture prior to application.