GrowerSELECT® Curtain Machine offers innovative features and dependable strength at a price that can't be beat!
Accurately control curtains, inlets and tunnel doors with the GrowerSELECT Curtain Machine. Innovative features such as easy mounting, simple servicing, localized control, double limit switches and more will help keep you up and running with more money in your pocket. An upgraded plastic enclosure at the bottom of the cabinet provides protection for switches and electrical connections from moisture and corrosive environments.
Replacement for OEM Part Numbers:
*Use of OEM part numbers for reference purposes only
Features & Benefits:
• 48" ACME screw travel length. 115V 30 RPM cable model.
• Low maintenance aluminum load block with acetal plastic load nut insert provides superior wear resistance compared to brass. (What is acetal plastic and why is it better than brass?)
• Block rides on acetal plastic guides imbedded in the cabinet sides for smoother action and to stabilize the shaft.
• Double limit switches for added security. When second switch is activated, unit is "locked out" until manually reset to prevent equipment damage.
• Unit mounted manual switch overrides ventilation controller during service.
• Four set screws for quick cable connection.
• 4,000 pound capacity with 2:1 pulley ratio (2" machine travel : 1" curtain travel) at 15 & 28 RPM.
September 2014 Hog Blog post about the GrowerSELECT® Curtain Machine
GrowerSELECT® Curtain Machine Cable Model Installation Manual
GrowerSELECT® Curtain Machine Sprocket Model Installation Manual