Replacement poly lid only (no top ring included) for AP® (Automated Production) brand feed bins with 20" peak opening.
Molded from high density, UV resistant polyethylene. Pivots on a stainless steel rod and slides flat against the roofline preventing damage from truck fill augers. Sliding design eliminates the accumulation of snow and rain when the lid is open.
Replacement for AP® part numbers: BLK-13102, BLK-11651B
*Use of manufacturer part numbers for reference purposes only
- Made from High-Density Polyethylene material
- Dome shape to shed moisture away
- Improved durability against feed truck booms/other objects
- Best UV Protection available
- Functionality improvement-unlike the previous 180-degree design the opportunity to catch snow, water, or any other moisture is eliminated
- SS pivot rod that attaches the lid to peak collar
- Includes SS cable ground cable
- Fast installation using a single bolt connection
- Safety mechanism locks in place for servicing. Locking tab will automatically disengage when the lid is actuated from the ground.