MicroPuran is a 100% soluble dry powder blend of enzymes, absorbents, oxidants, nutrients and selected anaerobic microbes designed to reduce ammonia emission, retain nitrogen in waste and aids in the digestion of solids. MicroPuran helps your bottom line by improving your litter value, saving application and improving population of favorable bacteria.
Directions for Use:
Apply 1lb. per 25,000 broilers or 5,000 turkeys (approximately 16,000 sq. ft.) per grow out period, according to the following procedures: NOTE: 2 lbs. is recommended on initial application to inoculate litter. Then the maintenance dose is used at 1 lb. per 16,000 sq. ft. on each flock thereafter.
1. Remove excessively wet litter and cake following removal of market birds. Prepare litter as usual. If windrowing, do it now and put MicroPuran on after this process.
2. Blend 1 lb. of MicroPuran in 150 to 300 gallons of non-chlorinated water (inoculant) in a clean sprayer. Apply within 12 hours of inoculant preparation. Disinfectant and herbicides will kill bacteria rendering the inoculant inactive. Therefore, only clean and designated equipment should be used.
3. Apply an even coat of inoculant to the surface of existing litter 7 to 10 days before arrival of chicks. Approximately 2/3 of the inoculant should be applied to the brooder area with the remaining inoculant applied to the rest of the house. do not disturb litter after MicroPuran application.
4. Close house doors and ventilate as needed. Maintain building temp above 50°F for 7 days before birds arrive.
5. Ammonia levels will be reduced within 7 to 10 days after treatment and remain low throughout the grow out period.
6. Repeat procedures before each flock.
Size: 1 pound bottle