The Hurricane Ultra II ULV mister is an electric portable aerosol applicator that dispenses both oil and water-based products. The Hurricane Ultra II is ideal for use in spraying industrial and residential areas. Farms, greenhouses, warehouses, animal care facilities, sanitation, germicidal spraying and disease control programs are just a few of the markets where the Hurricane Ultra II is used.
- Rugged design handles corrosive liquids and heavy impacts
- Solid stainless steel metering valve for delivering precise outputs and maximizing use of chemicals
- Low profile tank design virtually eliminates tipping…empty or full!
- Droplet sizes can be controlled for both ULV spraying and residual spraying.
- Hurricane Ultra II will replace the Hurricane, Hurricane Ultra, Sanitizer and Anileator
Some commonly sprayed solutions are: • Insecticides • Disinfectants • Deodorizers • Fungicides • Odor Neutralizers • Water (Humidification) • Germicides • Poultry Vaccines
Adjustable flow rates: 0-4.5 gallons/hour, 0-17 liters/hour
Particle size: 5.50 microns (VMD)
Tank capacity: 1 gallon, 3.8 liters
Length: 12 in., 30.48 cm Width: 12 in., 30.48 cm Height: 14 in., 35.6 cm
Weight (empty): 6.6 lbs., 3 kg
Hurricane Ultra 2 Product Data Sheet