Sorry - this product is no longer available
The Moldex® 7000 series half mask is designed for user comfort and durability. It is compatible with the N95 pre-filter, P100 HEPA filter and 7000 series cartridge filters. Size Medium. *MASK ONLY*
Due to extremely high demand for this product currently, this item is unavailable for purchase online at this time.
The Moldex® 7000 series reusable respirator provides a comfortable fit for extended use and fewer replacement parts for easy maintenance and reliable performance.
Moldex® designed the 7000 half mask series to be the most user-friendly reusable respirators on the market. Featuring fewer parts, minimal maintenance and a wider field of vision, this ultra-lightweight, durable and economical masks provide maximum comfort for extended use.
- This mask features 100% PVC-free® construction
- 7000 SERIES FACEPIECE ONLY
- Compatible with N95 pre-filter (Part# 798910), pre-filter retainer (Part# 797020), P100 HEPA filter (Part# 797940), 7000 series cartridge filters and Piggyback Adaptor (Part# 797920) for using the P100 & cartridge filters in tandem
- Facial contours and a modern look that increases worker acceptance
- Curved neck buckle and adjustable head cradle ensure a comfortable, custom fit for most users without pressure points
- Low profile, compact design provides an expansive field of vision and makes the mask well suited to be worn under welding helmets
- In the drop-down mode, the mask can be conveniently stored around the neck while on the go. Switch the strap to lock down position for quick donning of a mask pre-adjusted for personal comfort
Degreasing, forging, foundries, heat treating operations, paper making, rendering, rubber manufacturing, manufacture and use of adhesives, dry cleaning, pesticide manufacture and application, treatment of timber and wood products, manufacture and use of inks, oil-based paint, printing, manufacture of cosmetic preparations, perfumes and pharmaceuticals, flour bleaching, agriculture, tobacco industry, mining, trucking, manufacture of roofing and asphalt products, petrochemical plants.