Due to extremely high demand for this product currently, this item is unavailable for purchase online at this time.
The Moldex® 7000 series reusable respirator provides a comfortable fit for extended use and fewer replacement parts for easy maintenance and reliable performance.
Moldex® designed the 7000 half mask series to be the most user friendly reusable respirators on the market. Featuring fewer parts, minimal maintenace and a wider field of vision, this ultra-lightweight, durable and economical mask provides maximum comfort for extended use.
- This mask assembly features 100% PVC-free® construction, 7000 series facepiece and P100 HEPA filter (Part# 797940)
- Also compatible with N95 pre-filter (Part# 798910), 7000 series cartridge filters and Piggyback Adaptor (Part# 797920) for using the P100 & cartridge filters in tandem
- Facial contours and a modern look that increases worker acceptance
- Curved neck buckle and adjustable head cradle ensure a comfortable, custom fit for most users without pressure points
- Low profile, compact design provides an expansive field of vision and makes the mask well suited to be worn under welding helmets
- In drop down mode the mask can be conveniently stored around the neck while on the go. Switch the strap to lock down position for quick donning of a mask pre-adjusted for personal comfort
For contaminants falling under an OSHA substance specific standard requiring a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter. These substances include asbestos, lead, inorganic arsenic and cadmium. Also for use in environments where oil-based particulates are present.