Poly-Tuf® feed carts are constructed of high-strength polyethylene, which is lightweight and much more durable than plywood, steel or fiberglass. The cart body is non-porus and resists moisture, silage acids, feed additives and other chemicals. Carts feature a special, rounded-bottom deisgn that allows faster unloading and dumping. The rugged, all-welded, bolt-on steel frame provides solid support and features and powder coated paint finish for corrosion resistance. The wheel brackets attach to the frame and not the hopper to prevent stress on the hopper body.
• Excellent stress cracking and puncture resistance, even at extreme temperatures
• Seamless, one piece hopper is leakproof and elimiates corners that harbor feed and potential bacteria
• Easy to sanitize and wipe clean
• 11 bushel capacity is with a level load
• Maximum Load Rating: 600 pounds
• Dimensions: 44"L x 27"W x 35"H
• Tires: 8: x 2.5"
• Cart Weight: 70 pounds
*Oversized Item: Shipping charges at checkout are an estimate only. You will be contacted with an accurate shipping quote after placing your order.