TempShield is a 4-ply layered foil and bubble insulation for barn curtains. TempShield helps retain heat and reduce fuel costs, while also still allowing ventilation of the curtains during milder weather.
~ Scroll down for pricing and options ~
TempShield™ turns a regular barn curtain into an insulated one!
• Energy saving bubble insulation reflects heat back into building
• 4-ply layered construction of Foil/Bubble/Bubble/Foil
• Helps reduce heating costs
• Can be removed after winter, rolled up and stored for next season
Use TempShield foil tape, item # MWT4882, to connect insulation seams and repair holes or tears.
It is recommended to order TempShield width 8"-12" less than curtain height. This creates a gap above TempShield for ventilation when sidewall curtains drop during milder winter weather.
- To install as curtain insulation, drop curtain.
- Slide TempShield behind curtain and retainer ropes.
- Raise curtain to hold TempShield in place.
- In the spring, simply drop the curtain, slide TempShield out from behind the curtain.
- Re-roll and store until next fall.
Oversized Item: Freight calculations at checkout are an estimation only. We will contact you with exact freight costs after receiving your order.