Durable plastic (polypropylene) heat lamp shade will not corrode or dent and the flexible sides cushion heat lamp bulbs from breaking. Polypropylene formulation contains UV stabilizers for longevity. UL Listed.
- 120 volts with a 250-watt maximum rating
- Extended three-year warranty
- Two-piece fixture screws together on shade top, instead of bolting, to reduce breakage
- Rigid nylon fixture eliminates cord twist when replacing bulbs and the porcelain socket resists heat damage better than plastic
- Ungrounded cord set includes poly hanger clip
- Shade includes a wire hanger for additional hanging options
- Available with a 9' or 12' cord (18 AWG)
Shade Dimensions: 12"H x 10"W (at bottom)
Use only medium base infrared or incandescent heat lamps up to 250 watts maximum. For use in wet locations. Be sure that the type of lamp will not crack or shatter if liquid makes contact when lamp is hot. To prevent lamp socket damage, don't spray inside of shade/enclosure. When servicing lamp, turn off power to fixture and wait until lamp and lamp socket have cooled. This product must be installed in accordance with the applicable installation code by a person familiar with the construction and operation of the product and hazards involved.
Three year limited warranty on product defects in materials and workmanship excluding damages resulting from animals, abuse and water/moisture intrusion. Manufacturer disclaims any special or consequential damages resulting from use of product.
Removal of warranty info tag on lamp voids warranty.
Caution: Do not operate fixture unless shade/enclosure is in place. For indoor use only.
Warning: Risk of Fire
Do not operatre fixture within 10" of combustable material such as paper, sawdust or straw.