Replacement/alternate temperature sensor probes for use with the A421 series digital thermostats.
The A99B Series Temperature Sensors are passive PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) sensors. The A99B sensors are splash-proof and are designed to measure temperature in a variety of heating and refrigeration applications.
Applications include temperature sensing for freezers and coolers, as well as in defrost termination sensing, space and return air temperature sensing, and condenser fan cycling.
- multiple length options
- exceptional accuracy of sensing element provides excellent performance in a wide variety of control applications
- stainless steel sensing bulb allows use in more applications than other types of bulbs without corrosion
- lead length may be extended up to 800 ft (244 m)
The A99B temperature sensor line offers an economical solution for a wide variety of temperature sensing needs in refrigeration and HVAC applications. Typical temperature sensing applications and environments include:
- display cases
- walk-in coolers
- reach-in coolers
- defrost termination temperature sensing
- condenser fan cycling
- space and return air temperature sensing
- outdoor air sensing
- process cooling and heating
A99x Series Temperature Probes Product Information