- TRUSSCORE’S unique high strength webbed design provides outstanding spanning capability.
- TRUSSCORE’S surface is highly durable and resistant to scratches, bacteria, chemicals, mold and moisture.
- TRUSSCORE is available in 16″ width and standard 10′, 12′, 16′ and 20′ construction lengths.
||Panel TRUSSCORE PVC Interlocking Liner 1/2" X 16" X 10'
||Panel TRUSSCORE PVC Interlocking Liner 1/2" X 16" X 12'
||Panel TRUSSCORE PVC Interlocking Liner 1/2" X 16" X 16'
||Panel TRUSSCORE PVC Interlocking Liner 1/2" X 16" X 20'
Key Advantages Include:
- Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems
- Cost effective compared to other materials
- Won’t support bacterial growth
- Won’t corrode and is resistant to most chemicals
- Inner truss design for rigidity and strength
- Lightweight, easy to transport
- High strength to weight ratio
- Supports attic insulation loads
- Bright clean appearance
- Virtually maintenance free – just wipe it clean
- Highly resistant to moisture and mold
- Class A Fire Rating – potential insurance savings
- Quick and easy to install
- Hidden fasteners provide smooth finish
- Pre-punched nailing flange
- 10-year limited warranty
Easy to Install:
Lightweight and easy to work with, TRUSSCORE requires no special training or tools to install. Find out more by reading TRUSSCORE’s installation brochure: Download PDF Document