This item is currently on backorder and estimated to be back in-stock on 11/7/2022. All orders placed before that date will be filled in the order they were received when more inventory is available.
Automatic red bell style water drinker for chickens. Adjustable height and water level make it perfect for other poultry including ducks and gamebirds as well. Perfect for chicken tractors, pastured poultry, stationary chicken coops and bird pens.
• Internal ballast bottle controls valve mechanism
• Trough is easy to clean by dumping it out
• Can be used on low water pressure 6-15 psi or on gravity from a bulk tank
• Hanging cord, adjuster and water supply tube included
(1) Complete Bell Drinker
(1) Saddle Clamp (can be attached to PVC water pipe up to 3/4" OD to supply bell drinker)
(1) Rubber Water Supply Line (12 feet long)
(1) Hanging Cord (15 feet long)
(1) Cord Adjuster
Tips for using this drinker:
• Fill ballast bottle with water up to where the ballast neck narrows down
• Add anti-freeze into the ballast in frost prone areas
• Adjust to keep water level in trough low to keep water fresh and reduce waste
• Adjust drinker to optimum height by putting the trough lip a slight amount higher than the bird's back
The video below illustrates the assembly of this drinker. Some parts have been updated since the video was recorded but the general assembly is still the same. The black water line and green gravity flow tank are for illustrative purposes only and are not included with the Automatic Bell Water Drinker unit.