The L.B. White Classic® forced air heater is a reliable pilot light ignition design that pig producers have relied on for over 40 years. Classic forced air heaters with pilot ignition can be used in all swine production environments and phases including gestation, nursery and wean-to-finish.
Features & Benefits:
• Multiple indoor mounting options
• Eyebolts and chains to hang heater from ceiling are included
• Easily removable service panels allow quick access to interior components
• Pilot assembly is easily disassembled for quick orifice cleaning
• Solenoid and pilot controls feature sealed caps to protect gas valves
• Built with corrosion resistant components
• Exterior case cabinet contructed of steel with Tri-Shield coating (hot dipped galvanized base, oven-cured epoxy primer and a baked on thermosetting polyester)
• 10 year exterior cabinet warranty
• Meets or exceeds US safety standards
• Hanging Chain Kit Only
||Hanging Chain Kit
• Hanging Chain Kit
• 10' Gas Hose
• Regulator - 2nd stage
Max Input: 115,000 btu/hr
Electrical Supply: 115V, 60 Hz, Single Phase
Power Cord: 5'
Amps: 6.0 (starting) / 1.6 (operating)
||21"L x 11"W x 24"H
||23"L x 17"W x 24"H
||24"L x 19"W x 30"H
*Oversized Item: Shipping calculated at checkout is an estimate only. You will be contacted with an accurate shipping amount before we process your order.