The Econ Integrator™ is ideal for proportional injection via a dry contact water meter for livestock water treatment. The additional benefit of the pump's internal relay allows the use of one water meter for both water treatment and to record water consumption to a house controller.
~ Scroll down for pricing and options ~
The Integrator is an efficient, compact pump and has cULus for indoor and outdoor use. The pump has a water meter operational mode that is time adjusted to accurately inject a fixed amount of chemical per volume of water determined by the pulse rate of the water meter in use.
A built-in repeater relay provides a dry contact output signal that replicates the same signal the pump receives. The relay feature is especially useful in livestock operations where an existing dry contact water meter is being utilized to tally water consumption to a controller. Water consumption, a key indicator for animal health is uninterrupted. The relay feature is also perfect for installations requiring multiple pumps, all of which can be activated by one dry contact pulse water meter.
Features & Benefits:
• Patented quick release pimp head for periodic tube replacement, without tools
• Inject common undiluted chemicals without harm to the pump, eliminating daily stock solution maintenance
• Solid one piece pump tube construction
How it Works
Wire two of the Integrator leads to the water meter, connect another two leads to the house controller, plug the pump into a receptacle and install an injection point in the pipe.
• The pump is equipped with a safety lockout feature and a standby mode. While in the standby mode the pump is inactive and the relay will continue to register water consumption to the controller when the pump has power applied to it.
• The standby mode also allows tube replacement in the pump head without disconnecting power and/or the lead wires.
The pump has a 20:1 turndown ratio in 1% increments adjustable by a digital keypad with a backlit LCD screen. The pumps are equipped with a wall adapter power supply.
Stenner Econ Integrator Pump Installation & Maintenance Manual
|Flow Rate Outputs
|Gallons per Day
|Gallons per Hour
|Ounces per Day
|Ouncer per minute
Approximate Maximum Outputs @ 50/60 Hz