Inject at the well head with the Classic Series adjustable pump for disinfection or acidification to treat multiple locations from a single source.
The pump can be wired into the well pump circuit or pressure switch and is manually adjusted with an external dial ring.
Dose concentrated chemicals without harm to the pump; the solution stays contained in the pump tube and isn't in contact with the moving parts. The Classic single head adjustable pump series offers outputs ranging from 0.2 to 85 gallons per day up to 100 psi (depending on model). Output rates can be changed by installing different pump tubes that match your output needs.
• Output adjustment from 5%-100% in 2.5% increments
• Self-priming up to 25 feet
• Pump tube accepts a variety of chemicals
• Snap-fit components allow service without tools
• Pumps against pressure up to 100 psi
• 120 VAC
|45 Series Adjustable
||85 Series Adjustable
|• 26 RPM
• 0.2-22.0 GPD up to 100 psi max
• 0.2-560.0 GPD up to 25 psi max
|• 44 RPM
• 0.3-40.0 GPD up to 100 psi max
• 0.3-85.0 GPD up to 25 psi max
Classic Single Head Adjustable Pump Product & Installation Manual
Classic Single Head Adjustable Pump Specification Sheet